Greece - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts - 2013
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nttkdq/greece) has announced the addition of the "Greece - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts" report to their offering.
OTE launches retail and wholesale VDSLBuddeComm's annual publication, Greece - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts, provides a comprehensive overview of the trends and developments in the telecommunications and digital media markets in one of Europe's more economically troubled countries. The report includes the regulator's market data to the end of 2011, telcos' financial and operating data to September 2012 and market developments to early 2013.
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments; - Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Major Players, Revenues, Subscribers, ARPU, MoU;
- Internet, VoIP, IPTV;
- Mobile Voice and Data Markets;
- Broadband (FttH, DSL, cable TV, wireless);
- Convergence and Digital Media;
- 3G subscriber and mobile ARPU forecasts to 2015;
- Broadband market forecasts for selective years to 2020.
- ATHENA submarine cable from Cyprus to Greece nears completion - Wind Hellas makes offer to acquire ForthNet's telecoms division - Regulator assesses work programme
- Economic crisis affecting telecoms revenue and investment - Regulator affects price reduction for handling NP requests - OTE signs three-year wage deal in bid to save cash
- Cosmoline's WiMAX licence withdrawn
- Economic crisis stalls national FttH project
- Steady rise in digital satellite subscriber base
- OTE's VDSL launch to relaunch in mid-2012
- Wind Hellas bankruptcy
- Economic effects on mobile market spending
- Amended laws reducing SIM card penetration
- 2G spectrum to be refarmed for 3G and 4G use
- 9000MHz and 1800MHz auction results
- Wind Hellas invests in HSPA network upgrade
- Cosmote launched first LTE network
- OTE re-launches VDSL
- Regulations ratified for in-building fibre ducts
- EC presses Greece to facilitate broadband network access - Six telcos negotiate for national open access FttB network - IPTV market stuck in doldrums
- OTE launches new satellite TV service and plans to sell Hellas Sat - Regulator's 2011 market review
- Telcos' operating and financial data to September 2012 - Market developments to early 2013.
- Hellas Online
- On Telecom
- Wind Hellas
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nttkdq/greece
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=nttkdq)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Cable Spotlight's Homepage ]