Croatia - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts 2013 Report
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvtz38/croatia) has announced the addition of the "Croatia - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Croatia's telecommunications market. The report analyses the mobile, internet, broadband, digital TV and converging media sectors.
- MAXtv extends to satellite and mobile platforms
- Novi-Net granted national WiMAX licence
- IPTV among the more successful in Central and Eastern Europe - B.Net bought by Telekom Austria
- VelaTel Global Communications expands wireless broadband capacity - DVB-T2 to be employed in two MUXES
- regulator awards funding to promote rural broadband
- GTS Central Europe extends fibre network through Croatia - High Court upholds regulator's pricing for incumbent's wholesale fibre access - Amis Telekom builds fibre network in Zagreb
- B.net launches subscription Video-on-Demand service
- H1 Telekom launches IPTV service
- GDP shows continuing decline in 2012
- state transfers remaining shares in T-HT to Pensioners' Fund - Croatia anticipates joining EU in mid-2013
- T-HT invests in cloud computing
- VIPNet extends 42Mb/s HSPA services to four cities
- two operators launch LTE
- Croatian government abolishes 6% tax on mobile services revenue - regulator auctions digital dividend spectrum
- T-HT authorized to manage e-money services
- regulator's market data to Q3 2013
- telcos' operating and financial data to September 2012 - market developments to early 2013.
This report is essential reading for those needing high level strategic information and objective analysis on the telecom sector in Croatia.
It provides further information on:
- Market liberalisation and regulatory issues;
- The impact of the global economic crisis;
- Telecoms operators - privatisation, acquisitions, new licences; - Mobile data market developments in coming years in light of spectrum auctions and new license awards; - 3G developments, regulatory issues and technologies including HSPA and LTE; - Broadband migration to an FttH architecture;
- Historical and current subscriber statistics and forecasts;ARPU statistics and forecasts.
- Tele2 Croatia
- Digi TV
- H1 Telekom
- Optima Telekom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvtz38/croatia
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=lvtz38), New Media (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=105&campaign_id=lvtz38)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Cable Spotlight's Homepage ]